There is something special when we gather to worship Jesus; be it in a big venue like our Jef Huygh Theatre, a smaller campus, or even in our homes. We want to be a people centred around Jesus, no matter the size of the meeting. Come and experience a life-giving and contemporary Church in Antwerp.
What to Expect
Our Sunday Celebration starts at 10:45 am with a warm welcome and a cup of freshly brewed coffee!
Celebrating is a big part of who we are. More than a reason to get together, it’s a way to meet new people and connect with others.
Our services are Bi-lingual, so they are open to both English and Dutch speakers. Our aim is to make you feel right at home.
At 11:00am we kick off with a time of praise and worship, followed by a 30 min message with great takeaways you can unpack and apply! Children between 4 and 12 years old are welcome to join our Kids church and enjoy a fun and interactive program lead by our dedicated kids team!
Parents with toddlers (0-3 years) are welcome in our “Bubbles” area that provides a safe environment. The area holds adequate and engaging toys and material for the little ones and a big screen that broadcasts the entire service.
Nursing mums can make use of our Nursery corner that provides also a changing table, diapers and baby wipes.
Our Covid Regulations
All information is based upon current advise. It is subject to change as the rules and regulations change.
- From June 9th We will be able to have up to 100 people attend our services.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times.
- Please arrive in time to be seated
- Everyone needs to be seated in bubbles (those you ordered your tickets with).
- You are allowed to go into the cafe after the service.
- You can always watch our livestream from home on our Youtube or on Facebook page!!
- Children aged 4-12 are welcome to join our Kids programs.
- Kids 0-3 will need to stay with their parents at all times.
- We have an area where toddlers can play under parental supervision.
- There will be nappy changing & breastfeeding facilities available.
June 13th – We will be on VRT channel 1!
Sign up on eventbrite to be in the audience!
Sign up to join us on a Sunday!
RSVP for Sundays - 2021
Once we re-open for services. To ensure we align with the current regulations. Everyone who attends in person is required to register. So if you wish to attend please register. This includes all those who you wish to attend with you including children. You can also use the calendar to see all our events that you can sign up for!
Come and Join us
MON – FRI
Check our life groups page for more info
The Table - click here for more info
18:00 - CIA
20:00 - Follow
11:00am -Karel Govaertsstraat 53, Antwerpen 2100
Need more information?
Don't be shy. Let us know if you have any questions!