There is something special when we gather to worship Jesus; be it in a big venue like our Jef Huygh Theatre, a smaller campus, or even in our homes. We want to be a people centred around Jesus, no matter the size of the meeting. Come and experience a life-giving and contemporary Church in Antwerp.
What to Expect
Our Sunday Celebration starts at 10:45 am with a warm welcome and a cup of freshly brewed coffee!
Celebrating is a big part of who we are. More than a reason to get together, it’s a way to meet new people and connect with others.
Our services are Bi-lingual, so they are open to both English and Dutch speakers. Our aim is to make you feel right at home.
At 11:00am we kick off with a time of praise and worship, followed by a 30 min message with great takeaways you can unpack and apply! Children between 4 and 12 years old are welcome to join our Kids church and enjoy a fun and interactive program lead by our dedicated kids team!
Parents with toddlers (0-3 years) are welcome in our “Bubbles” area that provides a safe environment. The area holds adequate and engaging toys and material for the little ones and a big screen that broadcasts the entire service.
Nursing mums can make use of our Nursery corner that provides also a changing table, diapers and baby wipes.
Our Covid Regulations
All information is based upon current advise. It is subject to change as the rules and regulations change.
- We are allowed to meet together with distancing
- Please wear your masks at all times.
- Please arrive in time and let the welcome team help you find your way.
- Everyone is asked to be seated in bubbles.
- Please keep social distance (1.5m) with everyone outside your personal bubble at all times during the service. (this includes hugs, and handshakes).
- If you have any symptoms please stay at home and follow our livestream!
- If you have been in contact with some who has tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 10 days, please stay at home and follow our livestream.
- The cafe is open so you are welcome to enjoy a drink and chat there after the service. Unfortunately there will be no snacks or coffee provided by us for the time being.
- We will keep the livestreaming for those unable to attend in person, so you can always follow us from home!
- Children aged 4-12 are welcome to join our Kidz Kerk ministries.
- Our Bubble area (0-3) is open where you can follow the whole service and have a safe environment for your child to play.
- Our nursing courner is open with nappy changing & breastfeeding facilities available.
Come and Join us
MON – FRI
Check our life groups page for more info
The Table - click here for more info
18:00 - CIA
20:00 - Follow
11:00am -Karel Govaertsstraat 53, Antwerpen 2100
Need more information?
Don't be shy. Let us know if you have any questions!